BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Thu Jan 17 10:01:55 PST 2002

Patrick,

    A good project would be to update SCN's list of local public
Internet access locations. It's getting pretty out of date.
Would anyone like to volunteer to update it? It's at

        http://www.scn.org/help/where

   There's a somewhat broader menu that includes this, at

        http://www.scn.org/help/access

   And we have a list of local ISPs, also a bit out of date but
not as much as the public access locations menus, at

        http://www.scn.org/help/isp

Rod Clark
webeditors at scn.org