BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 19:51:06 PST 2002

First, this topic is totally appropriate for scn at scn.org. It is a
topic that involves the public and would benefit the public: Low cost
internet resources. And this is a grassroots organization. It's also
a great place to solicit input.

Second, the mailing list page sucks. It looks awful. I have requested
input on this topic more than once. And I do not know who created two
lists called webeditors at scn.org and one called webeditorss at scn.org.

Cleaning time is coming soon, awaiting the new site redesign
implementation. However, there is a very good chance that I won't
wait that long to clean up the mailing lists page.

If you run a mailing list, or are on a mailing list here at SCN, then
please let me know who the intended audience is. And the purpose of
the list. Thanks.

There is no reason SCN should have more lists than volunteers. That
is absurd.

Patrick