SCN: 10 years!!

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Wed Jun 12 11:50:58 PDT 2002

It is a sobering thought.

At the end of this year, we will begin our 10th year of operation.

Yes.  It has been 10 years since we first put up the 386 in the basement
of a Seattle Public Library building that no longer exists.

It has been 10 years since free access was a novel idea.

It has been 10 years since access to the Internet was a novel idea.

We are still here.

Perhaps this event should be our wake up call.

The time to re-dedicate our organization to the principles and ideas that
formed the bedrock of our creation.

What say you?

Are you up for it?

-randy