SCN: 10 years!!

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Wed Jun 12 12:13:29 PDT 2002

Ramdy,

I support your June 12th call to the citizens of SCN!!

Next year also is the US World Summit on the Information Society
and SCN has helped define the civil sector side of this.

I'd like to see a one-day "open space" retreat where we invite
everybody from the SCN community -- past,  current, and future --
to figure out what's needed  and  what we can do to meet those
needs.  I think my situation is similar to others: I'd like to
help and I need smallish tasks that are meaningful to me to let
me help.

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation, Action, and Change        *
   *             http://diac.cpsr.org/cgi-bin/diac02/pattern.cgi/   *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today...                                     *
   *                    But by whom and to what ends?               *
   *     Public Sphere Project (CPSR) http://www.scn.org/sphere     *