SCN: 10 years!!

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Thu Jun 13 14:02:18 PDT 2002

Well I must have been asleep that day in kindergarten, because it's been
pointed out to me by folks that can count better than I that I was at
least a year off.  We actually started operation on December 31, 1993.
Which puts the start of our 10th year at the END of 2002, rather than at
the beginning.

But what the hey!  We can spend the whole year in preparation!!

-randy