SCN: "cleaned up" logos

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Thu Mar 7 13:15:32 PST 2002

Why don't we punt the whole 'new logo' issue for now and use one of these?
I'd like us to get on to other, more important issues.

I think that one of these - I personally perfer the 'stamp without the
black border' (number 3) - combined with Lee's new web design suggestion
would be very cool.  That keeps us with one foot in our past and one
striding off into the new future ... now we just have to avoid falling
down ;-)

-randy