SCN: Yahoo pop mail - remote access question

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Thu Mar 14 21:43:35 PST 2002

Someone at work had the same problem.  He even set up a SMTP server on his
own box, and it looks like nocharge is blocking all traffice in and out of
port 25 (SMTP).  That's why you can't send.  Sending mail out from your
Yahoo account is technically relaying, because your client is not in the
same domain as your e-mail address.

-randy