SCN: Hello?

Jim Loring design at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 26 23:25:29 PST 2002

I agree with Joe, that we should try to update the content, and try to keep
it current as possible.

I'm interested in this concern about having things deleted, which has been
on my mind as well. I had a chance to look over the Peace Heathen's Crisis
Resource Directory, and while I'm not an expert on the topic, the content
looks fine.

I agree that changing the URL should only be done after careful
consideration. In my opinion, the crisis directory looks fine.

Yet I'm at a bit of a loss about updating the information on a page
(meetings and such), the format of the page (the new pages we've been
working on), and changing the page's location - its URL (moving or removing
it).

Help me out a bit in understanding this.

Thanks - Jim