SCN: Re: [diac] calendar & poster

Martha Davies daviesm at ecie.org
Wed May 8 09:05:41 PDT 2002

Reporting from the Peruvian front:

Doug:
We are already doing the translation of Mino's presentation.  It is 22 pages
long which I will edit to maybe only 12?

I have not been able to look for the audio-service to translate.  Can
somebody help direct me to places?

Mino's ticket was approved by Ford F. Thank you, thank you!
One of the big wheels in Peru is approved also,(privileged status!) -we are
doing everything possible to bring Paola.

Raul has the two names from the Indigenous Nations that will be on the
panel.

Mino is going to be in several radio interviews (in Spanish).
This is all to report.

Martha