SCN: Re: RE: SCNA kaput -- irrevocably?

sc at sdf.lonestar.org sc at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Jul 2 00:21:32 PDT 2011

Joel,

When was the last time you held an annual SCNA membership
meeting? Where are the minutes of that meeting, that I can read?

When was the last time that the entire membership of SCNA met at
such an annual meeting and elected you or any of your friends?

Exactly who are these unnamed "four dedicated board members" who
are the alleged SCNA board, and which of them pretends to hold
which office?

When and where are these supposed montly meetings? May any of us
come to the alleged monthly meetings and speak with you about
your stewardship of SCNA?

Rod Clark