SCN: RE: Now what?

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Sun Jul 10 03:13:46 PDT 2011

My views differ from Rod's, which illustrates a problem:  how do we agree
on the fixes when we don't agree on the problems?

Of course, "we" (the membership at large) wouldn't have to agree exactly
on the problems and fixes if we had a Board of Directors competent enough
to sort it out themselves. If the replacements don't come in with a strong
consensus of what the problems are they are likely to be just as
ineffective.

* * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * *
To unsubscribe send a message to:  majordomo at scn.org
In the body of the message, type:  unsubscribe scn