SCN: RE: Now what?

sc at sdf.lonestar.org sc at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Jul 10 06:19:47 PDT 2011

JJ,

It's good to see that the SCN home page was updated recently.
Currently it features Cedar Butte and Floating Bridge Press,
down at the bottom of the page, below all of the boilerplate re
SCN gazing at its own navel that belongs on an "About" page.
Wasn't the Cedar Butte page something that you wrote?

Eventually, the home page could get back to not being a brochure
that people want to read exactly once in their lives, and more
of an interesting daily attraction for readers. Both of the IPs
now featured there are good, interesting little things but not
remotely among the larger current concerns that activists or the
public in Seattle have. It's another indication that SCN isn't
effectively engaging the many people who are involved in any of
those things.

But it's the first update in a long time, and it's a start.

* * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * *
To unsubscribe send a message to:  majordomo at scn.org
In the body of the message, type:  unsubscribe scn