SCN: SCNA general meeting 6/9.

Victor Eskenazi mtsvme at scn.org
Mon Jun 11 13:24:19 PDT 2012

i got my first email account thru scn - way back when - and for a while
attended some meetings.

a number of years ago, with a gmail account, i had any scn email forwarded
- and on rare occasions may get something.

other than as a web site providing non-commercial space for non-profits,
really, what purpose does scn serve anymore?

i pity anyone dependent on dial-up internet "service".  depending on
location, even watching low-cost dsl downloading is like watching paint dry
- in the rain...   :-)

DOES anyone use dial-up, scn webmail or pine for email???

just wondering . . . maybe scn can do whatever needs to do on commercial
servers with purchase of a web site???