SCN: SCNA general meeting 6/9.

Randy Groves randomgrace at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:58:39 PDT 2012

We've got a lot to learn.  There was a roster sheet circulated, but some
people added e-mail addresses and some didn't.  I don't have that in hand
(I believe that Alan has it).  We asked folks to send me an e-mail to be
put on a list to discuss these topics, but I've only gotten about 4
creating another.  I see scn at scn.org more for the philosophical discussions
- not necessarily where we'll get any work done.  But we've got to start
somewhere.

I do remember some good discussion around the topic of accessibility, and
several applications were made known to me that would be perfect for
inclusion in added services.  The fact that most of them are not connected
with the behemoths of Facebook, Twitter, and Google was also of interest.

There will be another meeting - I believe that the tentative timing is in a
month's time.  There's plenty to do.

-randy