SCN: scn2 list or this one?

Randy Groves randomgrace at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:43:38 PDT 2012

There's another meeting tentatively scheduled for the 14th (I believe Alan
has made the reservation - and changed the main SCN page), so I'm going to
be sending out another announcement probably tomorrow.  Both Alan and Joel
made notes - possibly others did as well - but at least the collected notes
should also be part of that announcement.

-randy