SCN: scn2 list or this one?

Victor Eskenazi mtsvme at scn.org
Fri Jun 22 10:01:55 PDT 2012

i like that doug!

it brings to mind - varying levels of commitment/membership...

anyone with an email or website - has an automatic stake - allow them to
opt in on updates - several times a year (everyone has email overload!)

just by having some level of information - without pressure - never know
when someone might find a place to lend a hand.

example:
for a number of years i was considered an active volunteer at XXX.  mostly
hung out - and just talked to visitors.  just by being there i learned, and
occasionally i found other ways i could help out. as that situation ended,
i could always go back to just hanging out and talking to visitors.

then - change in the board and management - need to focus on $$$

just hanging out and talking with visitors was suddenly not good enough . .
. i left!  we both lost out!

re: scn - by having the chance to just know what's happening - and maybe
the opportunity for feedback and run ideas - could enlist a greater sense
of purpose for scn for more people ???

just thinking outloud...