SCN: scn2 list or this one?

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Fri Jun 22 13:11:23 PDT 2012

I'd suggest keeping them together for now. I, for one, think that the two entities
are fairly tightly linked.

-- Doug

On Jun 22, 2012, at 12:50 PM, J. Johnson wrote:

> In general I would say _this_ list ("scn"), because this is the one we
> have always used for this discussion.
>
> But: A distinction could be made between talking about what can be done on
> SCN, and the broader problems with SCNA.  It might be useful to have a
> separate SCNA list.
>
> === JJohnson =====================================================

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org

What  Kind of an Activist Are YOU? Play Activist Mirror and find out!
     http://apps.facebook.com/activist-mirror/

Public Sphere Project
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)
     http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601