Outreach Committee Meeting Sat. 10-11:30 Univ. Library

Kevin Higgins wheels at scn.org
Thu Jun 15 22:00:42 PDT 1995

Hi all,
	Just a reminder for those who are interested that there will be a
Outreach Committee Meeting at the University Branch Library  (50th &
Roosevelt) on Saturday from 10 to 11:30 AM.
	If you can only attend one Outreach meeting, this is the one to
go to.  We will introduce the new Chair, Melissa Schofield, and develop a
plan of action for Outreach.

	Important issues include:

meet the chairperson, Melissa

defining the role of the outreach committee

developing Outreach, while avoiding duplication of effort with other
committees & individuals;

elements of a business plan, including marketing of SCN.

how to include more volunteers in SCN outreach - or how to delegate
responsibility and empower volunteers.

computer recycling efforts

	And anything else we might possibly shoehorn into 1.5 hour
meeting.  We will also set future meeting times, you can e-mail in your
suggestions if Saturdays do not work for you.  I would like to have
Outreach meet once a month, but will go with whatever works for people.
	I hope to see you on Saturday.  If you want to follow the
Outreach group, subscribe to Outreach at scn.org.

-Kevin Higgins --- wheels at scn.org