Commercial Usage.

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Tue Sep 10 08:24:37 PDT 1996

Doug,
Try to understand.....
You are in a position to take UNFAIR advantage of your position.

There is little to nothing I can say to change your mind.

I have made my case..... just because you don't get it is not my fault.
Just because I haven't read the law that says I can't steal doesn't mean
it's not there,

I have not insulted you in any way shape manner or form.... If you
percive my bluntness as an insult then forgive me for stating my opinion
in a manner you don't care to hear.....

> Your vague, unsubstantiated insults strike me as ane example of something
> I like to call Politically Correct Hate Mongering - e.g. I assert that
> given your unsubstantiated allegations that you are attempting to preclude
> my access to SCN based on your personal values, not those that we have
> undertaken as a group.

Please explain the above line......are you accusing me of somthing?

I asked you to clairify your position....you didn't you made remarks like
that above and expect to be understood.

I have made no real or implied allegations I have asked questions that
have not been answered. I stated that using insider information was
unethical...I did not say it was immoral.....

Do you understand the difference?
Janos