Commercial Usage.

Eric Smith CFP erics at goodfunds.com
Tue Sep 10 17:28:57 PDT 1996

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Janos Szablya wrote:
> Doug,
> Try to understand.....
> You are in a position to take UNFAIR advantage of your position.
> There is little to nothing I can say to change your mind.
 <snip>
> > Your vague, unsubstantiated insults strike me as ane example of something
> > I like to call Politically Correct Hate Mongering - e.g. I assert that
 <snip>

I implore you to please have these type of discussions over a (root)beer
in person, or at least on the phone.  That type of talk is, IMO,
completely inappropriate and futile to attempt by e-mail.

Posting that kind of communication (flaming) on a semi-public list like
scn at scn.org is even worse.  SCN is a volunteer-run organization and a
divisive attitude does not help our mission.

>Please< try, if at all possible, to show a little bit of respect and
consideration for each other.  We're all in this together and no one comes
out of it alive anyway.

	thanks,
		Eric Smith

   and so what if I sound like my mother!   :-)