Status of account application

Susan Larsen susanll at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:47:45 PDT 1996

Could you please let me know the status of my account application?  I sent
an application around the end of June/beginning of July and never heard a
word -- nor was the application returned to me by the post office.  I left
a telephone message about this in August, at 365-4528, and never received
a return call.  I sent out a duplicate request for an account on August 10th.
Haven't heard from you yet.  My job layoff is soon, and I will be "email
accountless".  Please check into this for me!!!!!  I would appreciate it.

Susan L. Larsen
685-2837 or 543-5597 (both work numbers, the last one with voice mail)