Team SCN at AIDS Walk 96

Jim Horton jimh at scn.org
Mon Sep 16 15:13:29 PDT 1996

This may be a repeat message for some, but for the rest ...

The AIDS Walk will be this Sunday, September 22. Once again, SCN will
field a team in the event. It is beginning to look like there will be
enough participation for me to bring along our SCN banner so we can be a
little easier to find.

If you are interested in joining us for the walk, please let me know so I
can get you on the list of folks to watch for. If you are unable to take
part, please consider pledging to support the team.

To help us look more like a team, it would be great for everyone to wear
their SCN T-shirt. If you don't have one - and want one - let me know and
we'll try to have enough on hand for you to buy one on site.

thanks,

Jim
--

Jim Horton