More on AIDS Walk 96

Jim Horton jimh at scn.org
Tue Sep 17 11:01:22 PDT 1996

I was asked to give a little more details about the SCN Team
participating in the AIDS Walk.

Route and schedule info:     (from the NWAF web page http:/www.nwaids.org)

ON SEPTEMBER 22

If it looks like rain, bring an umbrella - we walk no matter what.
This year's Walk will cover a single, ten-kilometer route from Seattle
Center to Myrtle Edward's Park
and back.

Schedule of events
8:30 a.m.
                 Registration begins at Memorial Stadium,
                 Seattle Center.
9:30 a.m.
                 Total experience Gospel Choir.
10:00 a.m.
                 Opening ceremony.
10:15 a.m.
                 Aerobic warm-up
10:30 a.m.
                 WALK BEGINS.
12 p.m.-2 p.m.
                 Celebration Concert, Mural Amphitheater, Seattle Center.

Free foot massage, courtesy of In Touch.

Please leave your pets at home, as they can be distracting to guide dogs
at the walk.

Wheelchairs are available by calling 323-WALK in advance of the event.

Events are interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing.

We will meet near Registration at Memorial Statium. I plan to be there
around 9:00 AM. There are usually plenty of vendors to supply coffee and
rolls.

If you need any other information, please write me directly.

thanks,

Jim
--

Jim Horton