Network Neighborhoods (fwd)

Doug Tooley dltooley at speakeasy.org
Wed May 14 12:32:10 PDT 1997

Al-

I've continued to think through/develop a proposal regarding this idea.
I've not been granted any authority on it but I'm still working towards a
formal proposal for a demonstration program.

Perhaps we should ask the board for permission to form an 'ad-hoc'
committee on the subject?  If you wanted to chair it that would be
acceptable to me, and I'd also be willing to chair, as well.

-Doug T.