Survey Results (fwd)

SCN help help at scn.org
Fri Sep 11 17:59:30 PDT 1998

 From the SCN Help Desk: Andrew

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
 From: System Daemon <daemon at scn.org>
 To: help at scn.org
 Subject: Survey Results

   1.	Where do we send any response (e-mail address or phone number)?

Answer:
Iain Dinneford - bm520 at scn.org

   2.	What is the question (as detailed as possible, please!) or comment?

Answer:
	Dear all of you good folks at SCN,

		I just wanted to finally get around to saying thanks for your
service.  I truly appreciate my account and your hard work, even if I
don't currently have time to show this through volunteering (as I'm a
starving student, etc.).  Anyways, thanks again.

-Iain Dinneford