WHAT difficult e-mail?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Sat Sep 12 18:58:05 PDT 1998

Okay, Okay.  Whew!

That's a load.  But it's good info and relates to our discussion about our
e-mail options.

However, JJ's criptic comment was a response to the difficulty of our
e-mail.  Whatever the mix of softwares we employ to get the e-mail done,
the point is, it is difficult you use.  We should either switch to a
simpler result, or multiply our teaching effort by 10.

Thanks for the clarification, Brian.

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******