E-Mail for all

Doug Schuler douglas
Sat Sep 12 09:58:21 PDT 1998

I may be jumping in here where angels would rightly fear to tread..

However,

As for the great e-mail discussion / debate.

Wouldn't it be possible to provide BOTH FreePort and a graphic mailer?

A few years ago we accomodated the FreePort menu structure so it would
be accessible from the web.  Wouldn't it be relatively easy (for all
you software jocks out there :-) ) to build a web front end to our
sendmail?

-- Doug