Annual ACLU calendar fundraiser

Aki Namioka aki at cpsr.org
Thu Sep 17 20:48:27 PDT 1998

Hello All:

Once again it is time for us to help ACLU Washington by participating in
their annual calendar drive.   For those of you who are new to this
process, each organization can sponsor a page for $500 dollars.  The
recommended amount is 10 people @ $50.00.  However, ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN
DONATE will be much appreciated.  In return you get a 1999 scheduler full
of witty quotes and cartoons that are related to civil liberties.
CPSR/Seattle and SCNA always sponsors a cartoon page that contains a Steven
Greenberg cartoon (a Seattle P-I Editorial cartoonist).

So, please let me know if you are interested in participating this year and
how much you are going to donate.

Thanks, Aki Namioka