"Community Connector"

Doug Schuler douglas
Tue Feb 16 09:55:59 PST 1999

The Community Connector is an ambitious on-line effort to promote
the development and use of community networks worldwide.  It's
under the direction of Joan Durrance, a professor at the University
of Michigan who has been involved in helping to get information to
the underserved for over 20 years. (It's also a great example of
how a university can get involved in a positive way in community
affairs.)

-- Doug