SCN: The judge didn't buy it.

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Sun Apr 8 02:03:33 PDT 2001

I have to disagree with Joe on this.  This matter is not about "a member
... who had a grievance", but a member who is not only intractable in his
views, but hyper-legalistic in his sensibilities.  It was Rich's choice to
have his grievance judged in a legal venue; so let him be equally
answerable in the same venue for the harm he has caused.