SCN: Hosted on SCN link added

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 12:55:19 PST 2001

A "Hosted on SCN" link has been added to the navigation bar on SCN's
homepage.

This will allow people to go directly to those sites that we host.
This will provide an incentive for people to host their sites on SCN
as there is now quicker (direct) access to their sites.

Eventually, with the new site redesign (I'm currently working on a
prototype with a graphics and web designer), the navigation bar will
be better organized.

Patrick
Seattle Community Network