SCN: websites to feature

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Fri Sep 14 15:40:32 PDT 2001

I'm somewhere in the middle.  While I probably wouldn't
want to make it a requirement there are several EASY things
that can be done to make your site lynx compatible.  Also,
as I understand it, software that "speaks" out loud (for
blind people, e.g.) works better with text.

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *