SCN: Re: SCN's web front page

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Mon Sep 17 08:16:41 PDT 2001

Thank you Patrick, for being able to see the path ahead through the thorns
that we and situations seem to be throwing in your way.

I appreciate your efforts and your willingness to persevere.

If there is anything that we in Operations can do to assist or make the
situation less onerous, please let us and/or me know, and we'll see what
we can do.

-randy