SCN: "Why is there nothing..."

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Wed Sep 19 00:43:00 PDT 2001

Hear hear.
For once I find myself in near total agreement with JJ.
If someone could find some genuinely excellent - or significantly
Seattle-related - content related to the events of September 11, I'm all for
posting/linking. If all we are going to do is echo what they could find by going
to CNN, what's the point?

Joe Mabel