SCN: "Why is there nothing..."

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Mon Sep 24 07:08:45 PDT 2001

Everyone,

   Of those who have posted messages about everything related to
the New York attack here on this list, I think only a few have
Web pages with something about that on them, so far. Stan has
sent in a URL for his page, and there might be some others. But
if anyone (for example, Irene?) would like to publish your
thoughts on a Web page on SCN, please say so. I'll have some
time tonight to help with that, for people who don't have Web
pages at present. In the meantime, if you do have a personal Web
page that you want SCN to link to from a page about this, please
say so.

Rod Clark