SCN: government website accessibility

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Tue Mar 26 13:09:28 PST 2002

This issue is probably worth a letter ... from SCNA.  It would be great if
the organization would work in these directions from time to time.

Also -- on another note.  Any word on the new logo (that no one apparently
wants)?  As far as I know there was NO INPUT from a single board member on
this issue in this forum.  If discussion here was any indication there is
strong resistance to the idea of deserting (sp) Hermes (not when we need
him most!)...

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation, Action, and Change        *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *
   * Questions: diac02-info at cpsr.org                                *