SCN: government website accessibility

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 16:40:31 PST 2002

Doug,

I haven't heard back from the board as to the why's and when's. All I know is that
the logo has not been decided on.

My personal feelings: I like the elements of the current SCN logo. However, the logo
has to be completely redone if I were to choose. Hermes arms are too long, legs too
short, and some people think that the Space Needle is too phallic. Among other
reasons.

I will keep everyone posted: If I hear anything.

Thanks,
Patrick

=====