SCN: SCNA general meeting 6/9.

Randy Groves randomgrace at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:38:37 PDT 2012

>From the bylaws on the site (http://www.scn.org/scna/bylaws.txt) -
definition of member:

3.1. To become a member of Seattle Community Network Association
an applicant (a) shall pay the membership fee; (b) shall agree to
comply during membership with the Bylaws; (c) shall agree that the
membership may be terminated at any time by action of the Board of
Directors in the manner as provided in these Bylaws for violations of
such Bylaws or for any other conduct deemed by the Board of Directors to
be prejudicial to the best interests of the Corporation.  An active
member is one who has paid their annual membership dues.

There is a requirement to notify the membership 30 days before the
annual meeting of the date and location, but I do not see anything
that requires that there be any 'waiting period' before a member can
participate in an election.

-randy

* * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * *
To unsubscribe send a message to:  majordomo at scn.org
In the body of the message, type:  unsubscribe scn