SCN: SCNA members

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Thu Jun 21 16:06:27 PDT 2012

At the meeting Joel suggested that SCNA has 10 members.

I suggested that everybody who attended the meeting (15 people?) should now be members due to their volunteering. I don't think there was any controversy over that. I'd like to be reinstated.

I suspect that the lack of a feeling of ownership in the organization these past few years is probably at the heart of the inaction.

-- Doug

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org

What  Kind of an Activist Are YOU? Play Activist Mirror and find out!
     http://apps.facebook.com/activist-mirror/

Public Sphere Project
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)
     http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601